This tutorial is about the How to Fix ‘Windows 10 Stuck’ Issue on Welcome Screen. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to Fix ‘Windows 10 Stuck’ Issue on Welcome Screen. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How to Fix ‘Windows 10 Stuck’ Issue on Welcome Screen
It all starts on the start screen of your Windows 10 PC, but sometimes it crashes and the problem of Windows 10 stuck on the start screen appears. In that case, the best thing to do is to follow the guides that will show you how to fix the problem on your Windows 10 PC.
Fortunately, there are several ways to fix the problem with Windows 10 hanging on your computer’s start screen. All of these methods work in different ways, but they will surely help you solve the problem. Follow the guide below for some of the best possible solutions to the problem.
Why Windows 10 Is Stuck On The Welcome Screen
The welcome screen plays a very important role as it is the interface that can be used to log into the Windows 10 computer through the accounts created by the users. And if you encounter “Windows stuck on welcome screen” problem, then you will certainly feel annoyed and will not be able to access your system. Well, the problem seems pretty common, but it doesn’t leave you anywhere! The reason for the problem “Windows 10 is stuck on welcome” can be: from a faulty system update to other software problems.
Sometimes the “stuck on Windows 10 welcome screen” issue should appear suddenly. Well, whatever the reason for the problem, computers experiencing the “Windows 10 freezes at start screen” issue should be fixed as soon as possible. We have put together for you the best and all possible ways to eliminate the “Computer stuck at home screen” problem.
How to Fix Windows 10 Welcome Screen Stuck
Use automatic repair
- First of all, click on the power button present at the bottom left of the welcome screen. Press the Shift key present on the keyboard and simultaneously tap Restart in the menu present above the Power button.
- Tap on the Troubleshoot option present in the Advanced Recovery Options menu displayed on the screen. Now tap on “Advanced Options”.
- Lastly, tap on the Startup Repair option. According to the version of Windows 10 running on your system, the available option will be Automatic Repair. Your system will return to normal after the repair process is complete.
Disable all connected devices
Another solution to the “Windows 10 stuck on welcome screen after update” problem is to disconnect all devices that are externally connected to your computer. It can work with the externally connected devices like keyboard, mouse, Bluetooth speakers, speakers, Wi-Fi USB adapters, USB dongles, etc. Once you disconnect these devices, try restarting your PC. When prompted for your credentials while logging into your account, you can connect the devices.
Disconnect your PC from the Internet
Sometimes internet connection is the reason behind “Windows 10 stuck on welcome screen” problem. Your system continually tries to establish a connection to the Internet. And in case you are not allowed to access the Internet, the problem is ready for you on the welcome screen! So to get rid of this problem, be careful that before logging in, you are not connected to the internet.
Use a bootable CD / USB to repair Windows 10
If any of the above methods does not give you success in solving the “HP laptop stuck on Windows 10 welcome screen” problem, all you can do is repair your system with the help of a bootable device. In case you have the media with you, use it too. Otherwise, just grab a new USB / DVD that has enough space, that is, more than 7GB, and then use it to create a bootable media. Take care that all the data present on the PC is obviously erased. Therefore, it is better that you backup your data before opting for this method. Follow the steps below to resolve the “Windows 10 freezes on welcome screen” issue.
- When you are done creating the bootable media, simply insert it and start the boot process of your system. For this, go to your computer’s BIOS settings and set the boot priority of the DVD or USB drive to the highest level. Because of this, your system will always prioritize booting from the inserted media and not from the Windows hard drive.
- When the Windows installation process is displayed, choose the “Repair your computer” option. You will get this option at the bottom left of the screen.
- Once the following window is displayed, tap on Troubleshoot >> Startup Repair. Then choose Windows 10 operating system to repair.
Run system checks via command prompt
Corrupt system files on your computer can be another reason for Windows 10 to get stuck on the splash screen for an extended period. And thus, your Windows is stuck at the welcome screen. Well, we have ways to run some checks that can check for discrepancies in your system. Follow the steps below to solve the problem.
- First, insert the installation media into your computer. Now you need to enter repair mode by following the steps in mode 4.
- Tap on Troubleshoot >> Command Prompt.
- Now with the following commands, you can perform a check on your system. You must enter these commands at the command prompt. Then wait until the scan for each command is complete. Well there are some commands, it will take time as all system files will be scanned.
Final words: How to Fix ‘Windows 10 Stuck’ Issue on Welcome Screen
I hope you understand this article How to Fix ‘Windows 10 Stuck’ Issue on Welcome Screen, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.