Recruitment software and job boards are a match made in heaven for businesses who want to hire new talent. They both offer an abundance of free and affordable solutions that can help you find the best people for your company at a moment’s notice. But which one is right for you? Recruitment software vs job board? The answer will depend on your specific needs as a business. With that in mind, let’s explore how each type of software can be beneficial to your company. Looking beyond the cost, it’s also important to consider how these types of software for recruitment agencies can fit into your overall recruiting strategy. To figure out which solution is right for you read on…
What is Recruitment Software?
Recruitment software is designed to help businesses find and hire talented people more efficiently. Some of the most popular brands in this space include Jobvite, Hirepurpose and Right Systems. These companies offer a wide range of products that are designed to streamline the process of finding, screening and hiring new employees. You can integrate them with any digital platform, such as Slack, to instantly post job openings and search for candidates. Most of these products also offer employee onboarding functionality, so you can quickly get new hires up and running in your company as quickly as possible.
Job boards are websites where thousands of job postings are posted by employers looking to hire new talent. The key difference here is that the postings are usually paid for by the employers. As such, there’s no free solution available. This can make it challenging to find a suitable job posting as most of the postings are either too generic or too specific. You are also at the mercy of the employers as they can delete your posting at any time.
How Does Recruitment Software Work?
As the name suggests, recruitment software is designed to help businesses find and hire talented people. Most of these tools also have an onboarding feature that helps managers onboard new staff quickly. For example, Recruiterflow is a recruitment software that allows you to post job openings, match candidates with open roles and quickly onboard new employees. You can also use it to manage your recruiting process, including tracking resumes and follow-ups. Other brands in this space include ZoomCiti, Hubspot Talent and Vertical Response. These tools are very similar to job boards in the sense that they are designed to help find new talent. However, recruitment software is much more specialized, as it is designed to help businesses find the right people for specific roles.
Finding New Talent With A Job Board
Finding new talent with a job board requires you to scour the internet for job postings and send resume samples to every employer you find. This is a very time-intensive process that is best suited for people who have a lot of experience hiring employees. The good news is that there are plenty of businesses offering paid services that will do the legwork for you. Some of the most popular brands in this space include:
– Hired, a marketplace for temporary workers. You post jobs, manage candidate interviews and hire talent, all through their platform.
– The FlexJobs, which offers a subscription model where you are assigned a manager to handle your account.
– A freelancer or employee who has the time and interest to help you fill open positions. – A recruitment agency with data-mining expertise to help you find new talent.
Recruiting with a Recruitment Software
When you choose to use a recruitment software over a job board, you have the advantage of finding the right talent for a specific role. These tools help you source candidates, screen them and evaluate their fit for your company culture. Once you find the perfect candidate, you can quickly onboard them and start their onboarding process. Some of the top brands in this space include:
– Right Systems – a full-blown recruitment software that helps you find and manage all aspects of your talent acquisition process.
– Finacle Talent – a cloud-based software that helps recruiters find the right talent. It’s powered by big data and machine learning algorithms that help you identify the best candidates.
– OpenView – a time-tracking software that helps hiring managers track their time and manage their team’s performance.
– OnBoard – an employee onboarding software that helps you get your new hires up and running quickly.
– Streak – a hiring guarantee software that gives your managers a 100% guarantee on their first three hires.
Which is the Best Recruitment Software For Your Company?
While there are many great recruitment software options available, only a few stand out as the best option for your company. To help you choose, we’ve included a list of factors to consider when choosing the best recruitment software for your company.
– Cost: The cost of a recruitment software will vary depending on the size and features of the product you choose. It’s important to compare pricing between brands to find the most affordable solution for your business.
– Functionality: Depending on the type of business you run, you might be able to get away with using a job board for your talent acquisition needs. However, for any company that operates in a highly technical field, a recruitment software is essential.
– Extensibility: Which recruitment software you choose should depend on your specific needs. However, if you want a solution that can expand with your needs in the future, look for a software that offers an upgrade path.
– Ease of Use: The best recruitment software will be intuitive enough for managers to use without any training. It should also be relatively easy to set up and customize to meet your specific needs. The best recruitment software will help you find the right talent for your company. However, it’s important to look beyond the cost of the product to figure out which solution is right for your business.