Ravenel New Media Consulting (RNMC) in Charlotte, NC is a full-service digital marketing agency dedicated to cultivating client success through data-driven strategies and compelling creative to expand your digital reach.
We are currently in search of a team-oriented, growth-minded Digital Account Executive in the Charlotte, NC area, this can be a Hybrid / Remote position.
The Digital Account Executive will work closely with clients to help understand their business, their competitive landscape and their goals and uncover opportunities to improve digital performance. The Digital Account Executive will be the key liaison between our clients and internal teams (Strategy, Creative, Paid Search and SEO), leading communication, strategic approach and relationship management.
The Digital Account Executive will lead their own portfolio of clients from a variety of industries. This position must have 3 or more years work experience in an agency environment, and a focus on digital and interactive work is ideal.
Excellent communication skills and attention to detail are imperative, as the Digital Account Executive interacts with every internal team member and client, and touches all projects in some capacity. The ideal candidate will be a team player who seeks to help the agency do our best work for our clients.
• Act as the point of contact for clients for all inbound marketing initiatives
• Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact
• Help set digital strategies for your assigned clients, considering their specific requirements
• Suggest, design and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI
• Address client questions effectively and in a timely manner
• Present new initiatives, strategic direction and reports to clients
• Analyze digital campaign success and collaborate with SEM / Strategic team to develop strategic direction
• Participate in planning sessions to develop tactics that will achieve client objectives
• 3-4 years of work experience in an agency account environment
• Excellent verbal and written communicator
• Exceptional time management, attention to detail, proofreading and organizational skills
• Proven analytic ability
• Reporting/analysis experience with digital marketing platforms (Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager)
• Experience with remote co-workers
• Bachelor’s in Marketing or other relevant fields
• Competitive salary + bonus opportunities
• 5+ Weeks vacation per year (15 PTO days, 14 observed holidays)
• 401k with matching
• Comprehensive health benefits
• Paid maternity & paternity leave
• Robust culture with strong work/life balance
• Summer Fridays
• Work From Home Days
• Mondays and Fridays optionally remote
• Dog-friendly office